With this plugin you can add extra HTML or just plain text when posting a new page or post. That content will be displayed in sidebar widget. It is tested from WP 2.6 to 3.0.1.
The Ax-sidebar can be installed and activated in 4 easy steps (also make sure that script mysql user has CREATE permissions):
1. Unzip "ax-sidebar" archive and upload extracted folder named "ax-sidebar" into your "plugins" folder (/wp-content/plugins/) 2. Activate the plugin under "Plugins" menu in admin area by clicking on "Activate" for the "ax-sidebar" plugin. 3. Add "ax-sidebar" widget into sidebar in themes menu and you are set. 4. In posting area you should find now new section named "Ax-sidebar content"
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ax-sidebar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release!
- Added option to widget named “show only on single post/page”
- Now all sidebar contents will be shown when more than 1 post is on page and “show only on single post/page” is turned off
- Some code improvement
- Did nothing new. Fixed some problems, added screenshot
- If title is not set, it will not be rendered
- Added possibility to render contents without ul,li tags
- Fixed bug wich removed ax-sidebar content when post quick-edit was used in wordpress