AW Simple Sorter allows you to display a set of posts in a responsive portfolio type layout and sort/filter them by category similar to the way jQuery Quicksand works. Utilize jQuery UI Effects for the show/hide of portfolio items. Usage instructions included on plugin documentation page.
This plugin requires to be utilized by the theme.
Want to make this plugin better? Fork and submit pull requests on Github!
To Do List
- Add Lightbox/Colorbox/Fancybox to Simple Sorter
To install the plugin follow these instructions:
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the folder aw_simple_sorter to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from your WordPress admin panel.
- Installation finished.
- Is this plugin awesome?
- Can I make it more awesome?
Contributors & Developers
“AW Simple Sorter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added ability to not have the hover overlay affect with a Read More link in it. New option allows for just linking the featured image thumbnail to the single post instead.
- Added ability to use a custom permalink slug with the Simple Sorter post type.
- No plugin changes, just updated compatibility to WordPress v4.3.1
- Update plugin documentation/readme.txt to include notice of plugin requiring wp_footer() in theme.
- Initial release.