This small plugin adds a simple LocalBusiness schema, in JSON-LD notation, to the header of the site.
An additional “Business Schema” page is created in the WP Settings area that consists of simple form fields to populate the schema.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/aw-schemadirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Business Schema screen to configure the schema contents
- Do you plan to support additional schema content (business hours, multiple locations, more social media accounts, etc.)?
Absolutely, but there is no development schedule.
- The plugin currently only supports US addresses. DO you plan to add additional countries?
Yes, eventually we will add all of the official ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 codes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AW Schema” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Changed the “logo” property to match updated “image”
- Initial plugin creation