Automatically splits your longer posts into multiple pages on the paragraph boundaries.
The plugin respects posts which have been manually paginated, and doesn’t mess with your changes to the pagination which is automatically added. There is an option to “force pagination” which will override all current pagination and put in the page breaks according to the settings you’ve chosen.
To set the preferred number of words per page, see the new setting available in Settings > Writing in the WordPress administration screens.
Is this plugin lacking a feature you want? I’m happy to accept offers of feature sponsorship: contact me and we can discuss your ideas.
Any issues: contact me.
The plugin is simple to install:
autopaginatedirectory to your
- Go to the plugin management page and activate the plugin
- Set the number of words you want per page in the WordPress administration Settings > Writing screen
- Give yourself a pat on the back
Contributors & Developers
“Autopaginate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- BUGFIX: (and it’s a whopper) plugin wasn’t respecting the number of words set on the Settings > Writing page
- Plugin first sees the light of day.