Autonomos is a plugin developed thinking in spanish Autonomos.
What can you do with Autonomos?
- Autonomos add the ability to substract the IRPF to Self Employed & Companies in the WooCommerce Checkout.
- Autonomos add the CIF / NIF / NIE field to the checkout page.
- Autonomos Add the ability to add product quantity to shop page & archive so buyers can add product quantity from Shop Page & Archive Page.
- Autonomos Add Equivalence Surcharge.
- Compatible with Subscriptions WooCommerce extension.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Rest API so any externar software can access to all data.
- Comptible with PDF Invoices & Packing Slips for WooCommerce
- Compatible with FacturaScripts Automatically create users and invoices in FacturaScripts from purchases in WooCommerce.
More information of Premium version here
autonomosfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Autonomos and configure it.
Contributors & Developers
“Autonomos” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- NEW: Compatibility with HPOS.
- NEW: Declared compatibility with WordPress 6.3.
- NEW: Declared compatibility with WooCommerce 8.0
- FIXED: Fixed an error saving IRPF
- FIXED: Fixed an error with DNI
- NEW: The DNI field at the Checkout is now mandatory if user type is freelance or enterprise.
- Added Equivalence Surcharge
- Added an option for redirect directly to checkout when a user add a product ( the shopping cart is skipped ).
- Added an option for add product quantity to shop page & archive so buyers can add product quantity from Shop Page & Archive Page
- Now, the % IRPF only has 50px in the admin settings.
- Unintentionally removed a return that caused a fatal error in the checkout.
- Fixed a directory name that caused that Subscription template not to load (premium version).
- Added compatibility with Subscriptions WooCommerce plugin (premium version).
- CIF / NIF / NIE fields now are shown in the users profile in WordPress administration.
- Now, IRPF is shown in the emails send by WooCommerce, in My Account and WooCommerce Orders list
- Added the field CIF / NIF / NIE in the checkout.
- Checkout fields rearranged in the checkout page.
- Fixed the calculation in the checkout due to a bug in WooCommerce
- First public release.