This (dynamic) widget shows in your sidebar informations,
about you, the author.
- “Title” shows the header/title of your widget.
- “ImageURL” is the URL to your image (Position: between 1. and 2. text). You have to upload it to the web. e.g. here: http://tinypic.com/ or you can use the upload-function of WordPress (Menu: Write –> Post –> Add media –> Add an image).
- “1. Text” shows some text in the sidebar (Position: under the title, over the image).
- “2. Text” shows some text in the sidebar (Position: under the image).
- “Location” is the place where the image (on click) links, e.g. “Location” is http://example.org and you click on the image, then you go automaticly to http://example.org.
1. Text, 2. text and location are empty.
- Unzip the zip-file.
- Upload the php-script to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to ‘Design’–>’Widgets’ and add the widget to your ‘Current Widgets’.
Fortunately there are none questions…
But you have a one? Or you only want to contact me?
You can follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/xP_ablo
or add to your jabber-buddy-list: xP_ablo@xim.ca
More informations on my website http://xpablo.kilu.de