authorGrid is a sidebar widget that displays the avatar of any author on your blog with at least one published post in grid form. You
can set how large the avatar should be, how many columns (or rows) you’d like in the grid, and the display title of the widget.
- Install the plugin (upload the authorGrid/ folder to your plugins directory)
- Activate the plugin in ‘plugins’ in the Dashboard
- Choose “Appearance” > “Widgets”
- Find the “authorGrid” widget, and drag it to your desired location on your sidebar.
- Set the title, whether you’d like to set the number of columns or the number of rows, and then set the number.
- Choose the size at which you’d like the avatars to be displayed. (this may be a guess and check process to fit with your theme)
- Click save, and enjoy!
- How great is this plugin?
- How can I get in touch with you?
Contributors & Developers
“Author Grid” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Corrected issue with hardcoded title
- Created the plugin