This Plugin contains a responsive Widget for showing off recent posts by an author on all the single post pages created by that author. This Plugin is useful when you have multiple authors on your WordPress blog and you wish to display list of posts only created by particular author of the post.
With this Plugin you can choose number of posts to display, show or hide featured image, alternate image url, dimensions of featured image, option to choose display post date or not. You can also show author name in title using ‘[author]’ shortcode in Widget options. We will adding more options in the next version.
For more detail visit author recent posts plugin page
- How to use it?
Enable the Plugin and place the Widget in the sidebar wherever you want
- Where does this Widget appear?
This Widget appears only to single posts on your WordPress blog
- How can I show author name in Widget
Specify ‘[author]’ shortcode (without quote) in title to display author name in Widget. Check screenshot for more detail
- Is this responsive?
Yes, Widget created by Author Recent Posts Plugin is responsive
- Does this Plugin has it’s own CSS rule for coloring of links and texts?
No, this Plugin doesn’t have any CSS rule for coloring of links and texts. It just inherit those from your theme’s styles
- plugin updated to show post date in format as set in WordPress setting
- Bugfix: Posts in sidebar and current post were displaying same publish date. Issue fixed
- Added option to specify alternate image url to show alternate image if featured image is not specified in post
- Let you specify a title with or without author name, set number of posts, enable/disable featured image and it’s size, display or not post date