Adds useful custom fields to your WordPress user profiles, allowing in depth user profiles to appear below the posts in your WordPress theme. Give your contributors the attention and credit they deserve with a featured biography and links to their social channels.
- Easy to setup in just 2 simple steps.
- Seamlessly integrate author profiles throughout your WordPress website
- Supports multiple authors
If you have found this plugin useful, consider taking a moment to rate it.
- Upload the
author-profile-plusfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How do I use the plugin?
- Install the plugin
- Navigate to any user profile in the back end and fill out the Author Profile Plus fields
- User Profiles should now appear below any post, or wherever the_content() is called
- Alternatively, you can us the [author-profile] shortcode in your templates to display the author profiles wherever you like. Optionally, you can also pass in an ID, like so [author-profile id=”5″]
Contributors & Developers
“Author Profile Plus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added the option to select which post types Author Profile Plus piggybacks on to
- Fixed bug causing the plugin to disappear from the list of active plugins when active
- Initial pre-release