Adds meta name=”author” to the <head> of your posts and pages.
Option 1: Download from WordPress.org through WordPress Plugin Installer
- Go to your plugins page and click the “Add New” button.
- Search for the “Author Meta” plugin.
- Once found, click on the link from the search page to go to the installation page.
- Click the “Install Now” button to install the plugin from the WordPress site.
- Activate the Plugin.
Option 2: Manually download the Plugin and upload it to your WordPress site:
1. Download the Plugins .ZIP file.
2. Extract the .ZIP file so that the files are in the root folder of the expanded folder.
3. Upload the expanded plugin folder to your site at: /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
4. Activate the Plugin.