Provides an easy way to display the complete list of the an author’s posts, including the posts where he’s also co-author.
It solves two problems with the author page:
- It displays all the posts from the author despite any pre-definition of the maximum number of posts to be displayed.
- It counts the posts where the user is co-author, even if he’s not the original poster.
The plugin was created in reference to the author.php
example on the WordPress.
On the Plugin homepage you will find these description and instructions:
You have two options to call this plugin on your template (for instance the author.php):
- For the total number of posts of the author include: <?php total_posts($author, $curauth->user_login) ; ?>
- For the complete list of the author’s posts include: <?php full_post_list($author, $curauth->user_login) ; ?>
Note that the arguments are to be writen like that.
Version 2.0 Note
This new version includes Internacionalization.
If you have the previous version 0.1 installed you just need to install the new files. You don’t need to
change the functions calls since they are compatible.
You should be aware of the following points:
If you are using the multiple-authors plugin:
- The co-author is added automatically once he edits the post.
- You can also add the co-author manually (see the next point).
If you are not using the multiple-authors plugin
or if you want to do it manually:
- Add a costum key on the post. Use ‘other_author’ as key name, and the author login name as value.
You may find the POT file available with this distribution to create your own language version.
Besides English, this distribution provides the language versions:
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- French (France)
Contact me on the Plugin Homepage
if you want to add a new language version.
Copyright 2007 Jose Lopes
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
- Upload author-complete-post-list.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu of WordPress.
Place in your templates:
- For the total of posts: <?php total_posts($author, $curauth->user_login); ?>
- For the list of posts: <?php full_post_list($author, $curauth->user_login); ?>
Contributors & Developers
“Author Complete Post List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors