A plugin which provides an author box for the Divi theme blog posts.
Using this plugin, a simple author box that will show the WordPress author bio will be displayed automatically at the bottom of all your Divi blog posts (both blog posts built with the Divi Builder and blog posts built with the classic WordPress editor).
The plugin will show the author’s gravatar icon by default. Or you can use your own image, just enter the URL of your profile image in Users > Your Profile. You can also specify the URLs for your social networks profiles (only those that you enter will show in your author box).
Other features of this plugin allow you to specify the Name Prefix (you can write e.g. “Author” or “Written by”), Text Color, Background Color and Border Color.
This plugin only works with the Divi Theme or Divi Builder plugin:
- Divi by Elegant Themes (affiliate link)
- Search for the plugin in the WordPress plugin directory in your WP admin dashboard
- Click “Install Now” and after that activate the plugin
- The plugin will already be active
- Adjust the plugin settings in WP admin panel in “Users > Your Profile” and “Author Box for Divi”
Does this plugin works with Divi Theme only?
Yes, this plugin requires the Divi Theme or the Divi Builder plugin to work.
Contributors & Developers
“Author Box for Divi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Tested with WP 6.0
Tested with WP 5.9
- Disable author box for certain authors
- Tested up to v5.7 of WordPress
- Added ability to disable author box on selected categories
- Added ability to disable author box on selected post types
- Added Spanish translation
- Translation related fix
- Added text domain to plugin file
- Added new feature
- Fixed issue related to translations not loading
- Small bug fix
- Initial release