This plugin will give you the ability to add the text from an authors
biographical information to the end of a post.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
None at the moment.
- Initital version
- Added ability to customize the label.
- Fixed syntax error.
- Updated header meta data
- Added the option to include the author bio on all pages of a multipage post
- or just the last A page.
- Fixed use of author name prefix (“About”)
- Added Gravatar support
- If author bio is empty, it won’t be included
- Added ability to include items from author meta data (website, jabber id, aim id, & yahoo id)
- Added ability to specify which categories the author bio will appear on or won’t appear on.
- Added ability to include or exclude author bio when a post is in specific categories.
- Exteranlized literals to aid in translation
- Added link to WordPress HelpCenter
- Removed colon from default label text.
- Removed WP Help Center
- Added ability to control size of gravatar image.
- Added the ability to style the “about” + author text … use style id author_bio_title.
- Removed error logging when no include / exclude categories specified
- Added ability to specify where author bio box appears, top or bottom of post.
- Displayed authors name will be based on the display name specified on the authors profile.