Audior is a simple mp3 recording tool for the web that can record your microphone, encode the sound to MP3, and save it to your computer or upload it to a web server. Audior is developed in Flash and works from any browser. For a complete list of features check out the Audior features page. For pricing check out the Audior pricing page.
With this plugin you will be able to leverage Audior to:
- Record, post and playback audio comments directly on your WordPress blog post pages
- Reply to existing audio comments with another audio comment
- Review and moderate audio comments from your WordPress backend just like any other comment.
- Control the max record limit/comment for each user role (you can change it from your WordPress admin area)
- Change the looks, language file, sound wave and more with the 11+ Audior options exposed in the WordPress backend
- Display Audior in your Posts and Pages using the shortcode [audior]
Other features include:
- Simple install: it installs as any other WP plugin
- compatible with SEO friendly URL's in WordPress
- the Audior recorder colors can be changed to fit with your existing WordPress theme
- the AUDIO HTML5 element is used for playback
- audio comments are always optional
- the MP3 format of the audio comments is supported by most browsers including those on mobile devices