Bloggers like you are increasingly generating traffic and revenue from their users on the go via smartphones. But the web experience on the iPhone is disconnected from that on the desktop. You could use one of the many other plugins that are glorified rss readers. Or you could unlock your audience.
Audiencc creates interactive, social media aware smartphone optimized sites on demand. It integrates with your social profiles and keeps them synced up with your mobile site.
Blog posts, comments, tweets, replies, mentions and everything else are all available as they happen on your Audiencc mobile site, without the hassles of writing a single line of code. Users will be automatically re-directed to your mobile version without you having to install any other plugin or change any other code.
Finally, we also offer you an on-site toolbar that you can use to connect your mobile users with your blog visitors with real-time applications like Chat (and many more launching soon).
Installing should be a piece of cake and take fewer than a few minutes.
- Upload wp-audiencc.php to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- It will ask you to enter your Audiencc credentials, if you have them do so.
- Else it will ask you to confirm your website address, twitter username, email address and your unique http://audien.cc address. This whole process should take less than a minute.
- Once you are registered or signed in, you will be able to control your Audiencc account without leaving your WordPress console and your mobile users will automatically be redirected to your always-fresh and interactive mobile site.
What is the ‘Toolbar’?
Audiencc provides an on-site toolbar that has all the features of your mobile site. Using this toolbar users on your site can interact with the users on your mobile site in real time. We highly recommend community based websites use this for the complete Audiencc effect.
Where can I track my mobile users?
In the current version of the plugin, you can goto Link (http://audien.cc/admin) and look at user and social interactions data for your Mobile Site and Toolbar. You will need to login using your e-mail address and password to access your site’s dashboard.
In future versions, we intend on allowing you to access your mobile site statistics without leaving your WordPress console.
What are the supported devices?
Currently, we support the two most loved consumer smartphones – iPhones (& iPod Touches) and Android devices. Very soon we will be launching support for Blackberry devices and phones running Symbian S60.
I have some feedback and where do I leave it?
We have built Audiencc with your feedback and appreciate your input. You can help us make this awesome by telling us what you think at Link (http://bit.ly/accemail) or support [at] audien [dot] cc