Attendance List is simple plugin to manage multiple events attendance lists, witch you can add one for each post. It also support AJAX requests for subscribing and unsubscribing from lists.
Easy one-click installation.
You can also easy change language by edit language file lang.php located in plugin directory.
attendance-listdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place [attendancelist] in your post content
- Can i have multiple lists in one post?
No, you can add only one list per post.
- Is there admin panel for list managing?
No, there isn’t, but it will appear in future relases.
Contributors & Developers
“Attendance List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- compatibility fixes
- translate errors
- compatibility check
- just small fixes (spelling, css)
- just visual corrections
- fixed list sync error after delete user from db
- fixed multi lists error
- added no attends to the end of the list
- new widget design
- first relase