Turn your WordPress blog into a full astrology site, powered by Prokerala‘s astrology API.
- Easy to setup
- Daily Panchang Calculators
- Auspicious Period
- Inauspicious Period
- Horoscope Calculators
- Birth Details
- Mangal Dosha
- Kaalsarp Dosha
- Planet Position
- Marriage Matching Calculators
- Kundli Matching
- Nakshatra Porutham
- Thirumana Porutham
- Papasamyam Check
- Install and activate the plugin on your WordPress dashboard.
- Enter you Prokerala API client id and client secret in the plugin settings page.
- Create a blog post or a page and add the report form.
The reports form can be added to a page using the block editor or using shortcode.
The plugin adds a new block name Astrology Reports to the block editor.
If you are unable to use the block editor, then you can also activate the plugin using the short code
REPORT_NAME must be one of following
display_chartsoption allows showing Rasi / Navamsa chart in Kundli result. This will cost two additional API calls. The value of the attribute must be
[astrology report=”Kundli” display_charts=”lagna,rasi”]
In calculators that support
advancedresults, the result type can be forced using the
result_typeattribute. Settings this attribute will remove the corresponding input fields from the form.
[astrology report=”Kundli” result_type=”advanced”]
You can set the
chart_styleattribute to one of
east-indianto force the result chart style. Setting this attribute will remove the corresponding input fields from the form.
[astrology report=”Kundli” chart_style=”south-indian”]
By default the DailyPrediction report will display predictions for all zodiac signs. You can use limit the result to a single zodiac sign using the
signattribute. This may be used to create separate page for each zodiac sign or to insert advertisement between the result.
By default the
DailyPredictionreport will display predictions for the current date. If required, the default behaviour can be changed by setting the
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Search for “Prokerala Astrology”
- Click “Install”
- Click “Activate”
- Enter your Prokerala API credentials in the plugin’s settings page.
- That’s it. The
Astrology Reportsblock will be available in your wordpress editor.
Do I need an account to use this plugin?
Yes, you need to signup for an account at https://api.prokerala.com to use this plugin.
Do I need a paid subscription?
No, you can start using the plugin with our free subscription.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Astrology” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Astrology” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix PHP 7.x compatibility
- Fix: Drafts missing after enabling plugin
- Added support for Daily Horoscope Predictions
- Added support for Numerology
- Added additional astrology services
- Fix datetimes reverting to UTC
- Location parameters where not being passed correctly
- Minor inconsistencies and mistakes in template files
- Fix PHP notices
- Fix php notices
- Added new shortcode attribute
form_actionto specify a different page url for result.
- Initial release