Astra uses the WordPress Hooks API to insert actions throughout the theme. This plugin allows you to “hook” your custom Content, Shortcodes or Java Script code in the various hook locations.
Once installed, you will see a new tab in the Customizer. See screenshots for more information.
To see all of the available hooks in Astra, visit this page.
Need to add dynamic content with various conditions? Please consider the Astra Pro Addon. Custom Layouts module in Astra Pro Addon offers functionality so you can add dynamic content (PHP Code) easily.
- Install the Astra Hooks plugin either via the WordPress plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server at wp-content/plugins.
- After activating, you can use Astra Theme hooks from customizer interface.
Where to find the Hooks list?
Goto customizer from Appearance -> Customizer -> Hooks. There are multiple section of Hooks, which you want to use you can. @see http://bsf.io/5jc3v
Contributors & Developers
“Astra Hooks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Astra Hooks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Improvement: Hardened the security of plugin
- Improvement: Compatibility with latest WordPress PHP_CodeSniffer rules
- White Label support added from the Astra Pro plugin.
- Initial release.