Did you find this plugin helpful? Please consider leaving a 5-star review.
Assign Widgets plugin for WordPress will help you assign widgets to specific pages or create custom widget areas. Plugin options are located under every WordPress widget area and they will let you control widgets visibility.
Developers can contribute to the source code on the Assign Widgets GitHub Repository.
- WordPress 4.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
/wp-content/plugins/directory and extract.
- Activate the plugin by going to Plugins page in WordPress admin and clicking on Activate link.
- Go to the Widgets admin page and open the accordion from the widget that you want to assign.
- Select Hide on selected pages/types or Show only on selected pages/types than from Assigned pages or view types select the assignment pages.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Assign Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Adjusted code comments and spacings
- Used same translations formatting
- Added credits for thz_aw_sidebars_widgets logic
- Fixed wrong data check
- Added check for tag and attachment
- Added widget title class
- Fixed check archive first than tax
- Initial Release