To highlight your assembly code, simply wrap it between [assembly] and [/assembly] or [x86] and [/x86] tags.
The brush detects and applies different styles to the following elements:
- Assembly language user instructions
- Assembly language system instructions
- FPU instructions
- Multimedia instructions
- MASM specific directives & instructions
- Numbers (decimal and hexadecimal)
- IDA (The Interactive Disassembler) labels
The styles are easily customizable by editing the CSS file.
Uploading The Plugin
Extract all files from the ZIP file, making sure to keep the file/folder structure intact, and then upload it to /wp-content/plugins/.
- Have the “SyntaxHighlighter Evolved” plugin installed
- Wrap your assembly language code between [assembly] and [/assembly] or [x86] and [/x86]
- Will the brush work with other processors?
Processors have in common some mnemonics, so yes it will, but not everything will be highlighted like with the x86 instruction set, you need to add your particular instructions set to the brush.
- How can I add instructions to the brush?
By editing the shBrushAsm.js file.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“asm-brush” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Improved some pattern recognition (db, dd, dw and some MASM mnemonics).
- First release.