FlyPlugins presents Ascending Posts plugin.
Do you need to shift the order of your posts to ascending by date opposed to descending?
This plugin adds a feature to a post category to allow the posts in that particular category to be displayed in ascending or descending order by date.
When you go to edit your category, you will have 2 options:
This will automatically display posts on that category page ascending/descending based on your specification.
Check out Fly Plugins
For more tools and resources for selling online courses check out:
- WP Courseware – The leading learning management system for WordPress. Create and sell online courses with a drag and drop interface. It’s that easy!
- S3 Media Maestro – The most secure HTML 5 media player plugin for WordPress with full AWS (Amazon Web Services) S3 and CloudFront integration.
Follow Fly Plugins
- Upload the
ascending-postsfolder into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going into Posts–>Categories, then click a category in which you would like to modify the post order, then select Ascending or Descending.
Does this plugin sort both ascending and descending
Contributors & Developers
“Ascending Posts by FlyPlugins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated plugin metaboxes.
- Updated the resources page, adding back the latest news metabox.
- Updated the resources page.
- Fixed bug with going to page 2 or “older posts” link at the bottom of category archive page.
- Initial release