ArtPal is a free (GPL) WordPress plugin, originally written for Artists, to seemlessly integrate PayPal with their WordPress blogs so that they can sell their work online.
Artists’ online stores tend to be simple, but also unconventional. The items for sale are one of a kind, and thus the overhead that deals with keeping stock is unnecessary. I created ArtPal so that artists would have a simple, easy-to-use solution for their unique needs.
ArtPal’s most important features are:
- Easy PayPal integration – all you need to supply is your PayPal email address!
- Real-time sales updates – as soon as your item sells, ArtPal will disable it from being sold. You’ll never worry about your item selling twice!
- Professionally supported – businesses mean business. Digital Sublimity provides commercial support, so you can be rest assured that your critical application will stay up and running when you need it.
- Upload ./artpal directory to wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure as specified at http://freerobby.com/artpal.
- Is ArtPal awesome?
Yes (this is a placeholder–ask questions and I’ll answer them here)