If you ever wanted to publish a post or article, but only show a preview of it and unlock the whole content on a desired date, than this is the plugin
What this plugin offers:
- Limit post preview to desirable length of characters
- Show number of images, code snippets and words that the whole post contains
- Customizable post preview length of each post
- Customize position of post preview message (top or bottom)
- Add HTML before or after post preview message
The author of this plugin is Bostjan Cigan, visit the homepage.
Visit the homepage of the plugin.
- Upload the plugin directory to to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Customize the settings in Settings->Article Lock
- When adding a new post or editing an existing one, config the options in the sidebar ‘Article Lock’.
None at the moment.
Contributors & Developers
“Article Lock” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial version.