Displays the structured list of categories (like in article directory), which can be easily customized with CSS. Also allows authors to publish articles and change their profile bypassing the admin interface. See the demo at Articlesss.com/demo/.
Standard features for categories list:
- Showing an amount of articles in parent and child categories.
- Showing a category description in link title.
- Showing the empty categories.
- Using hierarchy for subcategories.
- Excluding a specified categories.
Special features for categories list:
- Simple and handy design using CSS. The structure of categories is the multilevel list, which can be altered easily with CSS, as you need. The parent category have the
<div> container to mark it out with CSS as a parent.
- Parent category is showing amount of articles in subcategories. The character also include the number of articles in this parent category.
- Showing a specified amount of child categories (2nd level).
- Showing a categories in specified amount of columns.
- Hiding all subcategories.
- Adding an icons for each category in the list using CSS.
- Authors can add articles and change their profile bypassing the admin interface.
- Displaying the "Terms of article publication" on article submission page.
- Excluding the child categories articles from the parent categories archive pages.
- Ability to get an article source code.