arm4slider is a slider that lets you change a lot of style and animation options in order to customize your site sections.
With a full list of options, maybe the most interest option is that you can change the animation behaviors of captions, it means, the way in these appear over the post’s featured image, which is takken as the background of each slide.
As well as this, you can customize the different layers of the slider through a simple options set that let you to define each box-shadow, border radius, background textures and colors, and font sizes and colors too.
A full set of different animations types for captions and slides, thanks to mooTools Fx.Transitions, are deployed for your joy and for all your web visitors.
Take difference from others using this really custom slider!
- English & Spanish languages.
- Full custom animations.
- Full custom styles.
- Upload ‘arm4slide’ folder to your wordpress plugins directory, usually ‘/wp-content/plugins/’.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to your ‘Appearance’ admin menu and click on your new ‘Slider’ menu. Set up it and copy the code in the textarea at the bottom of the page.
- Place that code where you want to render the slider.
Contributors & Developers
“arm4slide” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release.