This plugin connects woocommerce stores to Aramex, an International Express Shipping provider sending to over 200 countries worldwide.
- International & Domestic Shipping
- 3rd Party Carriers
- Fleet and route management
- Live GPS Tracking
- Split Shipments
- Transfer Stock in Full
- Drop Shipping
- Multi Location, Multi Store & DC
- Multi User
- Various Booking processes to suit any fulfillment workflow
- Permissions Based
- Management Reporting
- Packaging & Cartonisation
- Automated Returns
- Management Reporting & DIFOT
- Compatible Android & Apple Native Apps
- Plus Much more…
We can expertly integrate your business model with a shopping cart solution or even an online marketplace. Aramex’s comprehensive suite of e-commerce solutions offers you easy ways to manage even the most complex fulfillment models. Whether you want to fulfill orders directly from your store or seamlessly through a 3PL warehousing supplier, our technology can be customised to satisfy your exact requirements.
Business to Business
Achieving KPIs and service-level benchmarks has never been easier thanks to our intuitive system. It allows you to provide business-to-business delivery management solutions, including intra-store net
- PHP version 5.6 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- Some payment gateways require fsockopen support (for IPN access)
- WordPress 4.4+
- WooCommerce Version 3.3+
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the name of the WordPress Plugin or descriptive keyword, author, or tag in Search Plugins (Aramex WooCommerce Plugin) box or click a tag link below the screen.
- Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install.
a. Click Details for more information about the Plugin and instructions you may wish to print or save to help setup the Plugin.
b. Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
1. If you wish to control the placement and the process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
2. If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
3. The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
If on the off-chance you do encounter issues with the shop/category pages after an update you simply need to flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting ‘save’. That should return things to normal.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Aramex Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Aramex Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.