The Apptivo eCommerce plugin is part of our comprehensive tool set for online store administrators. The plugin allows you to easily create and organize your product database from directly within WordPress. Effortlessly display the products on your website for customers to browse and purchase, even without programming knowledge!
Once the plugin is installed, it automatically generates all of the pages requried for eCommerce. This includes registration & login pages, a page to display all of your products, a page to view product details and make a purchase, as well as the shopping cart and checkout pages. Simply enter your products, set up your payment gateway, and you are ready to start selling!
This plugin includes many features: SSL support, product sorting & pagination, lightbox capabilities, real time shipping quotes, customizable page templates, printable sales receipts, and more.
Your complete eCommerce store is managed using WordPress, and all of the business activities are managed with Apptivo. You are able to log in to Apptivo and view a complete database of your customers, orders, shipments, and past payments. This even includes direct integration with Apptivo’s 40+ business apps, such as CRM, project management, and invoices.
All that is required to get started is a subscription to the Apptivo premium or enterprise plans, which provide API access for this plugin to function.
Plugin’s Official Site
Apptivo WordPress Plugin (http://www.apptivo.com/ecommerce-wordpress-plugin/)
- Is this plugin free?
No, you’ll need to purchase a API key from Apptivo to use this plugin.
- Where do I get a API key?
You’ll need to register for an account at www.apptivo.com. http://www.apptivo.com/where-to-find-your-apptivo-api-key-apptivo-access-key/
- Where is the data stored?
The plugin settings will be stored in your local WordPress database, and this data will remain in sync with Apptivo.
- Where to get help
You can find the complete developer’s guide here: http://www.apptivo.com/ecommerce-wordpress-plugin/
- Enabled TLS 1.1 and TLS1.2 Support.
- Disabled SSLv3 Support.
- API connection error with PHP Soap Client
- Product categories menu display issue fixed.
- Removed Google Checkout Payment option.
- Removed un supported JS error message and waring messages.
- Updated validation messages and cart page quantity input box css updates.
- Products template page support for Twenty Thirteen theme.
- Fixes: Issue when sync with Apptivo for huge Products and Categories.
- Products template page support for Twenty Twelve theme.
- Added featured option in shortcode ( Recent products, Products by category id and products by price )
- Fixed WP categories removed while on sync with Apptivo.
- Removed zipcode option in eCommerce settings-shopping cart
- Removed Phone validation in account signup and checkout.
- Added web method ‘addItems’ in CART service.( To add multiple items into shopping cart )
- Fixes – Products displaying by category.
- Added tags-product file into theme ( Copy to theme ).
- Plugin released!