The AppAware Top Android Apps Widget shows the top Android apps among the AppAware community. The configuration possibilities are endless – you have the choice to select list types – “popular”, “trending”, “country-specific”, “paid” etc. as well as choose particular category or timeframe.
To see the widget in action here: http://appaware.com/widgets/
To find more Android widgets for WordPress visit http://appaware.com/widgets or http://playboard.me/widgets
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add the widget to your Main Sidebar by clicking on Appearance->Widgets and drag-and-droping it on the Main Sidebar. The widget’s configuration form appears and you can start using it on your blog.
- What is AppAware?
AppAware is a QUICK, FUN and BEAUTIFUL way to discover new applications for your Android phone with friends. You can get the FREE Android app from this link: http://appaware.com/download
- Where does the data come from?
Data comes from the Google Play Store (https://play.google.com) and AppAware (http://appaware.com).
Contributors & Developers
“AppAware Top Apps Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Important fixes and improvements
- minor tweaks
- top apps widget complete redesign
- compatible with wp 3.1
- fix configuration
- include bugfixes
- First release.