The Apollo Bar is a really simple announcements and notification plugin. Used with Custom Post Type to publish announcements and a sort jQuery code to rotate messages with fade animation. The close button in the plugin information stored in a cookie, which the browser window is closed will be deleted.
There is a very simple administrative interface. Can be switched off and on the Apollo Bar, author logo and close button or you can choose the background and text color.
- Turkish (Fatih Toprak)
- Japanese (Akky Akimoto)
More translations are welcome.
apollo-barfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add announcements to the Announcements Custom Post Type menu.
- Enable and customize the plugin in the ‘Settings’ => ‘Apollo Bar’. Well done!
Contributors & Developers
“Apollo Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added Jananese language file
- Added color picker to change background and text color
- Added fix position settings
- Added pretty noisy effects
- Now disable the close button
- Modify admin and front-end layout and clean sourcecode
- Removed jQuery Cycle plugin, replace it with a simple jQuery code
- Updated cookie settings. Now, the cookie will be deleted when the browser window is closed.
- Added Turkish language file
- Initial release