The plug-in allows to deduce the random text block (aphorism) on pages, posts or sidebar. Plugin have the widget.
A new features:
- Export and import between sites without an intermediate file. Simply under the http-link.
- Export to XML-file, import from XML-file;
- Add, Edit, Delete, Delete all, Find;
- Possibility to use in a posts and templates;
- Configuring output;
- Deduce aphorisms on other sites;
(for the present…)
P.S. Many thanks for Stas Chebotarev aka Freest5.
P.S.S. Sorry, I badly know English language… 🙂
define('PLUGIN_NAME', 'aphorismus'). Replaced by
- Fixed variable
$upload_path. Now use the function
wp_upload_dir()to determine the correct path.
- Fixed encoding table for the initial installation. Now use the
- Fixed templates for the widget and the page.
- Export and import between sites without an intermediate file.
- Changes in import.
- It is a lot of changes in a code.
- It is completely altered widget.
- Differently storage of options is organised. Now at updating of a plug-in they are not replaced with options by default.
- It is possible to adjust the period of updating of aphorisms (works both in posts, and in widget).
- Changes in export.
- Changes in a call from other site.
- More many other changes.
- Now you can use tags in the aphorism text
- Errors in export and import are corrected
- The error with slashes is corrected. It arising on some servers at preservation of templates of a conclusion. Check ‘magic_quotes_gpc’ is added.
- Possibility to deduce aphorisms on other sites is added.
- Possibility to deduce aphorisms in the admin panel is added.
- The code is slightly simplified, comments to functions are added.
- Fixed Export and import. Now the aphorism text is located in [CDATA […]] that allows to use safely any symbols in the aphorism text, for example, “&”.
- The point “Remove all” in the list of aphorisms.
- In plug-in archive the POT-file which simplifies localisation, for example, by means of PoEdit is added.