- Set maximum number of tweets to display
- Turn on/off displaying avatar
- Uses Twitter’s Search API
- Comes with a mini stylesheet
- Lightweight and loading fast
- Download the zip file and extract the contents,
- Upload the folder anywp-twitter to your WP plugin folder /wp-content/plugins/ directory,
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins, and activate the plugin,
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the widget to a sidebar,
- Enter the twitter id, maximum number of tweets to display and turn on/off avatar.
How to change the color/size of text and hyperlink in the widget?
The plugin include a mini stylesheet (jquery.tweet.css) in the plugin folder, the stylesheet is loaded automatically with the plugin.
To change styles of text/hyperlink, please override any styles defined in the stylesheet.
Contributors & Developers
“AnyWP Twitter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors