- Signup form as a widget or by shortcode
- Ajax form submission
- Customizable “thank you” message
- Uses MailChimp API
- Comes with a mini stylesheet
- Download the zip file and extract the contents,
- Upload the folder anywp-mailchimp to your WP plugin folder /wp-content/plugins/ directory,
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins, and activate the plugin,
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the widget to a sidebar,
- Enter the MailChimp API key, list name, signup message on the form and thank you message after the form is successfully submitted.
Where do I get the API key?
You can create one from your MailChimp account.
How do I customize the styles of the signup form?
The plugin include a mini stylesheet and it is loaded with the plugin. Simple override any styles defined in the stylesheet.
How to add the signup form by shortcode?
You can insert the form to any page/post by using shortcode [anywp_mailchimp_form]. You still need to add a widget and specify
those settings in the widget, but you can drag-n-drop the widget to Inactive Widget area if you do not want to show the widget in any sidebar.
Contributors & Developers
“AnyWP MailChimp” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors