This plugin allows you to arrange any post types and taxonomies with simple drag and drop within the builtin list table on administration screen.
- Support for any post types and taxonomies.
- Multiple selection is available.
- Capabilities aware. ‘edit_others_posts’ for post. ‘manage_terms’ for taxonomy.
- No additional column in builtin tables.
- No additional table in database.
- Upload ‘anything-order’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Q. I have a question
- Q. I don’t want some post types to be sortable.
A. Uncheck the “Order” option in “Show on screen” section on Screen Options tab to disable sorting.
- Q. How do I reset the order?
A. Click the “Reset” link next to “Order” option on Screen Options tab.
- Q. How do I select multiple items?
A. Ctrl(or Command on OS X)+Click toggle selection state of current item. Shift+Click select items between first selected item on the list and current item.
- Q. I want change item hierarchy with drag and drop.
A. Currently not supported.
Contributors & Developers
“Anything Order” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix – Terms disappear after installing.
- Tweak – Correct the wrong plugin name.
- Fix – PHP error on wp_get_object_terms() with option ‘fields’ => ‘names’, ‘slugs’, ‘tt_ids’
- Tweak – Remove screenshots from the plugin’s release zip files.
- Tweak – Various small code tweaks.
- Initial Release