Allows you to select any page as a parent page (for example, draft and scheduled pages).
Currently changes the settings for all post types, but future versions will allow settings to apply to specific post types, and also allow specific post types to be set as possible parents to different post types.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the settings page and choose which post statuses are available in the parent dropdown
- Why is this question here?
No reason at all.
Contributors & Developers
“Any Parent” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- bugfix: removed debugging output
- first release