You can manage and edit all forms directly out of your WordPress Admin Center without any need of an external editor.
- WordPress version 3.7 and later
- PHP Interpreter version 5.2.0 or later
- PHP GD Library (if you want to use the captcha)
- Uncompress the download package
- Upload folder including all files and sub directories to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
You will find ‘Any Contact’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the plugin homepage.
Do you have questions or issues with Any Contact? Use these support channels appropriately.
Contributors & Developers
“Any Contact” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
For more information, see Releases.
- fix several bugs
- add description