Announcer is a easy plugin to add multiple attractive announcements, notifications, greetings, events, notes etc with attractive styles and themes.
Check out the Live demo of the plugin.
(New) Announcer is rewritten from scratch and has lot more exciting features.
- Create unlimited multiple announcements.
- Display multiple announcements in one page.
- Position the announcement at multiple locations in a page.
— Float above & bottom page
— Static above & bottom page
— Above post title
— Manual placement
- Schedule announcements to be displayed later.
- Display the announcement in specific page or posts using the advanced location rule maker.
- Many attractive predefined design styles to choose.
- Customizable colors at many levels.
- Ability to set expiry date to announcements.
- Rich text editor.
- Intro effects
- Close button with cookie support.
- Simple yet advanced admin user interface for managing announcements.
Check the screenshots
With this plugin,
- Create site wide important announcements.
- Add update info to specific posts, page, custom post types etc.
- Display offers, deals, new post updates
- and more !!
Check out the live working of the plugin from this page. Live Demo
Donate & Support
If you like this plugin, then just make a small Donation for further plugin development.
Please visit the Plugin homepage for lots of FAQ’s
- Plugin completely rewritten from scratch.
- Supports creation of multiple announcements
- Brand new admin interface.
- New position options
- New location rule maker.
- Revised public JS and CSS files.
- Completely new !!
- Selectable intro effects (Fade and slide in) can be added to the announcement.
- Updated the announcement editor to the latest version.
- Fixed some UI related bugs.
- Removed credit link.
- Added a new announcement box style.
- Minor UI changes.
- jQuery incompatibility for other plugins fixed.
- Announcement is now disabled in feeds.
- Added announcement expiry information to the dashboard.
- Admin interface is tweaked.
- Admin interface is revamped.
- Some variables, fields are removed, renamed.
- Inbuilt styles are added.
- Improvements are made to the “Top fixed” and “Bottom fixed” positions using jQuery.
- The styles can be customized with custom colors.
- The HTML of the annnouncement can be viewed and edited.
- Undo, Redo buttons are removed from the WYSIWYG editor.
- Major “Header” bug removed.
- Cookie bugs are removed.
- Revision system changed.
- Admin Interface changed.
- Code revised.
- Initial Version.
- 2 Inbuilt CSS styles.