Adds inline annotations to WordPress using the Open Knowledge
Foundation’s Annotator tool.
party dependencies (i.e.
json2.js) into the currently active theme (no HTML editing needed).
- Offers the option to configure the annotable content area from the WordPress settings page.
- Provides blog administrators with the option to decide whether to display only authenticated users’ annotations or also annotations made by anonymous users.
- Provides a rudimentary regular expressions’ based mechanism for configuring in what pages/blog sections the Annotator widget should be included.
- Upload the ‘okfn-annotator’ folder and place it into into
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Finally, sign up at AnnotateIt and
fill your Account ID and Auth Token details in the Plugin settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Annotator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Annotator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.