Animated Headline plugin helps you to create easy and drag-drop headline animation. Just select the element from WPBakery Page Builder
content tab and adjust your settings and inputs.
- Easily Build Animated Headline For Your Pages.
- Insert built animation to any page via shortcode.
- 10+ Animation Effects to choose.
- Live preview in the editor to test every animation effects.
- You can add-edit from Both Frontend & Backend Editor
To add a WordPress Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:
Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the name “Animated Headline – VC” in Search Plugins box
- Find the “Animated Headline – Visual Composer” Plugin to install.
- Click Install Now to begin the plugin installation.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
How to use this plugin?
Just after installing Animated Headline – Visual Composer plugin, Go to any page and enable WPBakery Page Builder and add Animated Headline From the content tab. Update inputs according to your requirement and you are good to go.
How to use as a separated Shortcode?
<?php [animated_headline_vc title="Your Title" animation_type="slide" animation_texts="Hello,World,Welcome,Sagor"] ?>
Shortcode requires 2 must have fields value
1 ‘animation_type’ &
2 ‘animation_texts’ as comma separated words
All Available Animation Types :
Contributors & Developers
“Animated Headline – Visual Composer (WPBakery Page Builder)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatibility upto 6.0.
- Added Animation Speed Input Feature…
- Initial release.