This plugin is shown menu from icon and text elements. But you can create an animated menu from images also.
Animated AL List allows you not only decorate your site active animation but focus users attention on important aspects of your site.
You can setup duration between animation with high value just to refresh a vision of page.
Main features of the Animated AL List
- Responsive design.
- Capability to add images.
- Capability to add texts.
- Capability to make buttons.
- Capability to add links.
- Capability to manage list elements.
- Capability to attach css rules to text items and to list.
- Generate shortcodes to add to pages or posts or template file.
- You can add a set of css rules to any item.
- You can add a list as widget.
- Different types of curves and lines.
- Different types of effects.
- Jquery animations and css transitions.
- Predefined states.
- Capability to create main and item templates and to use their.
- CrossBrowsers(+ old ie)
animated-al-listfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create new project
- Create a list with elements
- Apply templates
- Define items positions
- Apply effect
- Get codes from “Paste Code” tab and insert into page/post/template.
1.How can i modify template file?
Templates files you can find in “templates/front_templates” folder. It’s consist of main and item. You can look at already exist files and create you own. Just don’t forget to apply their in the list in “Apply Templates” tab.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Animated AL List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First version.
- names changes.
- fixed notices in debug mode.
- test new wp version.