The animate your content plugin makes it possible to animate existing html by placing shortcodes around content.
- fly blocks from the left/right/top/bottom of your screen
- different bouncing effects can be configured
- rotate a block of text and/or images with any rotation angle
- set total elapsed time of animation per animation element
- set delay from start per animation element
- set animation effects on container element, any nested elements will inherit the effects from the container.
- set ‘delay_increment’ on animation set, which automatically adds an incremental delay on any child elements
- Can I add a question to this FAQ?
Yes, please send me a message via www.fides-it.nl/contact 🙂
- v1.0 – Maiden voyage