Anflex GA quickly adds Google Analytics code to WordPress-based websites.
- Administrator can be excluded from being tracked.
- External Link and Download Link tracking can be enabled (using Event Tracking)
Screenshots and helps in detail please visit http://anflex.net/ga-wordpress/.
- Download plugin and unzip the file
anflex-gafolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Look for
Anflex GAmenu under
Settingsleft-side menu for initial setup
Contributors & Developers
“Anflex GA – Google Analytics for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
1.1.1 – 2010/04/25
- Fixed minor admin interface bug
1.1 – 2010/04/03
- Change Google Analytics Code to Async Snippet
1.0.4 – 2010/03/17
- Fixed Download Link tracking bug introduced in 1.0.3
1.0.3 – 2010/03/17
- Fixed External Link tracking bug: hrefs that does not start with http: or https: won’t be counted as External Link
1.0.2 – 2010/03/12
- Improved performance
- Simplified Admin Panel
- Download link now kills External Link if both matches at the same time
- Minor Bugfix
- Admin description changes
- Initial Release
- Admin exclusion
- Link Tracking (External and Download)