AndroCaptcha is a plugin that makes your admin page secure and it does it with style. It uses a captcha like an android lock screen where you have to match the pattern from an image.
Some features are –
- An extra level of security is added in your admin page login form.
- The captcha is just like the android lock screen.
- You need to replicate the pattern from an image in order to set the right captcha
- There is no content on the image, so its difficult for a bot to login in place of a human.
- You can change the colors of the elements of the captcha from the admin menu.
- When you want to remove the captcha, just deactivate the plugin.
- When deleted, no residue is left in the database or anywhere else.
Whats so special about this plugin?
Probably nothing. Thats right, all we provide you is a more secure admin login that too with style. An extra level of security is added as there is no content to read from an image, so bots will have a hard time figuring out what to do. Plus you have fun logging in, but we get it if you don’t find this cool like your normal login page!!!
Do I need any shortcode for it to work?
Nope, just activate the plugin and you are good to go.
I don’t like the default colors, what to do?
Just go to Settings > AndroCaptcha Settings from your admin page. Use the colors you wish for each element. But remember use only hex or rgb/rgba colors(I know what a geek)!!!
Can I use this with comments or other forms?
Well you caught us here, currently there is no such option but the future versions may contain more options.
I am a developer and I didn’t get some part of your code, What the heck is that?
Honestly, this is the first plugin I have written and I have tried to maintain the wp standards and make it well documented by comments, but if you think some parts are poorly written then please give us the feedback of where it went wrong. I will owe you!
Working great on HTML5 browsers, works only on login form though.