Cron manager. Overview, plus ability to delete comprehensively and reschedule.
Checks if the action exists, shows time in wordpress timezone, not utc time.
An excellent plugin if you want to have a quick look at the WordPress cron queue. Easy reschedule, delete and even a mass delete of all active crons.
This simple plugin provides a clear overview of WP cron tasks. Great for troubleshooting. I would only activate it when I need it.
- Cleaned up spacing a bit
- Added timezone to the heading
- released on wordpress.org
- Fix time anomaly. Cron Timeslots are in gmt time
- Jobs with arguments that are arrays of numeric parameters were difficult to delete since the form passes them as string and wp uses a serialised md has to make a key for the deletion.
Plugin now checks for numeric arguments and converts to int and tries again.
- Help and explanations added.
- Began with all the various cron plugins out there. None addressed all requirements, so I rewrite the whole lot and made a compilation plugin of possible cron features.