AmazonJS displays Amazon products on your WordPress posts and pages. AmazonJS adds a search form to WordPress post form. Then you can search Amazon products by keyword, ASIN or URL, and add shortcode or html to your post from results of search.
- Requires WorPress 3.3 or later
- Requires your Amazon Product Advertising API
- Plugin Uses API cache by using Transients API
- Customize template by using jQuery template
- Supports Amazon domains (US, UK, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, China, Italy, Spain)
Using Amazon Product Advertising API
AmazonJS requires Amazon Product Advertising API
in order to get Amazon product information from ASIN or keyword.
Thus, you have to sign up Amazon Product Advertising API and specify your Access Key and Secret Access Key.
And you must set your associate tags for Amazon Associates also.
AmazonJS adds a media link above an editor in the editing post page. The form that searches an Amazon product is shown when you click it. AmazonJS adds a simple html code (like WP-amazon) or an
amazonjs shortcode from form.
AmazonJS supports the `amazonjs’ shortcode.
ex) [amazonjs asin="B00005ED8E" locale="JP" tmpl="Small" title="D・N・A"]
- asin: (required) ASIN (ProductID of Amazon)
- locale: (required)
- tmpl: (optional)
Small. if tmpl is empty, apply a template via Product Group of Amazon Product Advertising API.
- title: (optional) It will be used for loading message.
- imgsize: (optional) Thumbnail image size.
In first, AmazonJS converts tag from
amazonjs short code in server side. Second, in window.load,
amazonjs.js (it is added by plugin) will replace tag with formatted html to display Amazon Product by using jQuery template.
- GitHub Repository (latest source code and old versions): https://github.com/makotokw/wp-amazonjs
- Japanese article: http://blog.makotokw.com/portfolio/wordpress/amazonjs/
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Set your associate tags and your keys of the Product Advertising API through the
Amazonjsmenu in WordPress
/wp-content /plugins/amazonjs + /css/* + /images/* + /js/* + /languages/* + /lib/* - *.*
- Access to /wp-admin/ and click Settings > AmazonJS on menu
- Set your keys for Product Advertising API
- Set your Amazon Associate Tag via Amazon Domain
This worked beautifully. Well thought out. Easy to use. Love it!!
i have to confess: this is truely one of the very best WordPress Amazon-Associate plugins.
Super easy to use and super-super powerful. You can do alot with this plugin. I have tried other solutions but this is as to close perfect as we have found, It offers everything we wanted so far so, and if we need more there are paid extensions at reasonable cost.
I ve testet many ones; here some features that have convinced me:
The installation of AmazonJS is easy – the first steps were done in a few minutes: you do not have to worry about it nor trouble to do such repetitive tasks. Just pick categories which suit your site and it will work.
AmazonJS displays Amazon products on your WordPress posts and pages. Then you can search Amazon products by keyword, ASIN or URL, and add shortcode to your site.
it is ….:
– Very easy to use and simplicity enables me to start using it almost immediately after installed it.
– Very easy to search a specific product,
– even if you know only a little about PHP, you can create your own template!
That means you can design the layout. Yes its true: You do not need develpoer-skills – and if you are no expert or professional – this plugin makes you look like a genius sometimes.;) And last but not least: Support is overwhelming: – the develoer rocks!!!
conclusio; AmazonJS – this plugin is for many many users – and for every one who wants to run an Amazon-Afiliate-plugin.
A trillion thanks for developing and release this plugin for free! keep up this super-work!!! Thousands of wordpress-fans from all over the globe were happy with this plugin…
This plugin is very helpful. Thank you.
Very goog job
Contributors & Developers
“Amazon JS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Supported Transients API for cache (file cache is no longer in use)
- Improved to start rendering
- Fixed to use
- Fixed to save settings by checkbox
- Fixed image url over https
- Fixed PHP Short Open Tag in PHP5.3 or earlier by @shield-9
- Improved timeout to request Product Advertising API
- Required WordPress 3.3
- Fixed to parse ItemID into https URL
- Fixed Japanese translation of search form
- Improved to display to display the error response of Product Advertising API
- Bundle the jquery.tmpl
- WordPress Cording Standard
- Supported click tracking by Google Analytics
- Added option to overwrite !important style of theme in v0.6.1
- Fixed to overwrite !important style of theme
- Added option to allow animation
imgsizeattr of shortcode
- Fixed to display same ASIN for some countries
- Fixed style for smart phone and dark theme
- Added DVD template
- Optimized style for WordPress 3.8
- Used wp-ajax to search product in admin page
- Removed minify css and js to avoid to conflict W3 Total Cache
- Fixed to work in footer with jQuery
- Fixed to enqueue jQuery in admin page
- Fixed to find config file above ABSPATH
- Fixed and improved to display error message
- Added amazonjs.js script only when needed
- minify css and js
- Added option to display customer review, default is off
- Changed priority of wp_print_footer_scripts to execute before other plugin occurred error
- Used MediumImage in blog feed for the magazine view of feedly
- Add an Amazon product url to indicator if it has cache data
- Fixed to fetch more 10 products at once
- Fixed some php warnings
- Fixed to display image on the IE 8
- Fixed to use custom style on the child theme
- Improved to display an error message
- Added ItemGroup Template for Amazon Kindle Book
- Fixed to display price
- Allow to use Unsupported Search Index of Amazon Product Advertising API
- Amazon Product Advertising API Version 2011-08-01
- Fixed to return json response with error log
- Fixed to detect WP_CONTENT_DIR
- Supported WordPress 3.3(beta3)
- Fixed to remove deprecated
- Fixed template
- Supported to search by ASIN or URL
- Amazon Product Advertising API Version 2010-11-01
- Initial release