Please note: PHP5 is required for this plugin due to the use of json_encode, the DOMDocument class, and the plugin code syntax.
This plugin makes it easy for post authors to quickly search Amazon’s index from their WordPress post interface and grab
text links or images to place in their posts. The text links can optionally contain an indivdual’s affiliate tag, if entered
on the settings screen.
The blog administrator can choose which Amazon locale that they wish to use from a list of the following:
- United States
- United Kingdom
The new version introduces support for Amazon’s new request signing requirements. In addition, a credential checking system
has been put in place and the remote connection API used should work across more blogs and hosting setups.
The Amazon Reloaded for WordPress plugin is amazingly simple to use
- Start writing a post or page and when you need to insert something, scroll down to the Amazon Reloaded meta box
- Enter your search term and press the Search Amazon button or hit enter
- You can optionally select a different search index if you’re having trouble finding what you’re looking for
- To insert a link, click the “Send Link to Editor” button.
- To insert an image, select the size you want to use and then click the adjacent “Send Image to Editor” button.