Still manually searching products and pasting affiliate links? What happens if the products get outdated? With this plugin, you do not have to worry about it nor trouble to do such repetitive tasks. Just pick categories which suit your site and it will automatically display the links of decent products just coming out from Amazon today.
If you want to search a specific product, yes you can do that too.
If you are good at HTML and CSS coding and know a little about PHP, you can create your own template! That means you can design the layout.
- Supports all Amazon locales - Includes Germany, Japan, Italy, Spain, UK, US, Canada, France, Austria, India, and China. For the category unit types, Mexico and Brazil are supporeted as well.
- Automatic insertion in posts and feeds - Just check where you want the product links to appear. If you want the product link to be static, just check that option.
- Widget - Just put it in the sidebar and select the unit you created. The product links will appear in where you wanted.
- Image Size - The size of thumbnails can be specified. It supports up to 500 pixel large with a clean resolution.
- Random/Title/Date sort order - Shuffle the product links so that the visitor won't get bored as it gives refreshed impression.
- Shortcode - Insert the ads in posts and pages.
- PHP function - Insert the ads in the theme template.
- Blacklist and Whitelist - If you want certain products not to be shown, black and white lists can be set by ASIN, substring of title and description.
- URL cloaking - You can obfuscate the link urls so it helps to prevent being blocked by browser Ad-bloking add-ons.
- Detailed Visibility Criteria - You can enable/disable product links on the pages you want or do not want by post ID, taxonomy, page type, and post type.
- Templates - You can design the output with the template system.