Easily embed tables and charts of current Altos Research real estate statistics on your website.
- Upload the
/altos-widgetsfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress®.
- Navigate to
Appearance->Widgetsand add the widgets.
Contributors & Developers
“Altos Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated to support the
WP_Widget()class, in WordPress® 2.8.4+. This provides multi-widget capabilities.
- Updated to support multi-widget Chart locations; and also transition effects for multi-widget Chart locations.
- Updated requirements to WordPress® 2.8.4+. Altos Widgets are no longer compatible with back-dated versions of WordPress®.
- Added support for WordPress® 3.0
- Fully tested in WordPress® 3.0, including with
MULTISITE( i.e. networking ) enabled. Everything looks good.
- Added support for 2-year/3-year chart timespans.
- Bug fixed in
validate_pai()method. This function now returns null on failure.
- Support for both
file_get_contents(), and a fallback on cURL has been established through a new method,
fetch_url_contents(). This makes the plugin compatible with GoDaddy, Dreamhost, and other hosts that disable
- A new administrative notice is displayed on the Plugins Panel whenever
paiauthentication is non-existent or invalid.
- Initial release on WordPress.org.