Your site-visitors input data into your html form which you set. Then, firstly, this plugin creates a confirmation window to receive the data and displays the received data to your visitors as a table. Secondly, when your site-visitors push the submit-button on the confirmation window, this plugin creates a submission successfully window and displays it to your site-visitors. Finally, this plugin sends the data to your E-mail Address as an E-mail.
- See the DEMO
(A) contact form(s) which send(s) all data submitted by POST method as (an) E-mail(s). Make your html form freely, as many forms as you like, by using input, textarea, checkbox, and so on. Each of the elements has “name=” & “value=”. “name=” is an element you set. For example:
<input type="text" name="realname"> <input type="text" name="phone-number">
“value=” is an element your site-visitors will input into.
For each of the form-elements you set, if your site-visitors input any data, this plugin makes “name=” & “value=” into a line like this:
realname： Exellentis Wordpresley
And this plugin creates “Confirmation Window” and “Submission Window”, and displays form elements via POST method as a table on each of the windows. Finally, this plugin sends the data to your E-mail Address as an E-mail.
【How to Use】
(0) Create a html form on “Pages”, “Posts”, using <input … “Contact Form” on your WordPress Admin Panel, set this plugin. See /assets/screenshot-1.png. By your browser’s lang-settings, you can change “Settings” > “Contact Form”‘s language English<=>Japanese.
(3) Copy the ShortCode at (2), and paste it on a new page at “Pages”/”Posts”. The ShortCode is [rlallpostcontactform]. See /assets/screenshot-2.png. If you paste the ShortCode at “Posts”, deny “comments”. How to deny “comments”: Posts > Add New > Discussion, delete an activation-check from “Allow Comments”.
(4) Using (3)’s permalink, complete your html form of (0). Concretely, on the top of the html form of (0), write
<form action="permalink of (3)" method="POST" name="rl_apcf" onsubmit="return checkForm()" enctype="multipart/form-data">
. See /assets/screenshot-3.png.
– You can use one ShortCord ( [rlallpostcontactform] ) in your all html forms.
You can set up pop up alert against empty values by using “allpost-contactform.js”.
You can set up your own design for your “Confirmation Window” and “Submission Window” by using “allpost-contactform.css”.
You can receive an attachment file. Set “attachment_file” to the name element to upload a file like this:
You can completely replace it with your own subject depending on your form ( contact form, application form, etc ).
- If you want to completely replace the subject with your own unique subject
- If you want to add your own subject to the default subject, “You got a mail.[via All Post Contact Form] IP-address of the sender”
– At the admin window of this plugin, by entering the top 5 fields ( which are displayed upper the email address input field ), you can display the inquiry form system in a specific language.
At the admin window of this plugin, if you leave the top 5 fields ( which are displayed upper the email address input field ) blank, this plugin automatically feeds the browser’s language settings and displays the appropriate language ( By default, Japanese and Arabic and Chinese and English are automatically selected ). If your/your visiter’s browser has a language other than Japanese and Arabic and Chinese, this plugin will select English.
When you use all 4 of the default languages, if you’d like to change the default words, please change directly these language files: rl-apcf-admin.php and rl-apcf-public.php, rl-apcf-admin-ja.php and rl-apcf-public-ja.php, rl-apcf-admin-ar.php and rl-apcf-public-ar.php, rl-apcf-admin-zh.php and rl-apcf-public-zh.php.
How to add languages other than Japanese and Arabic and Chinese and English
【Files for customizing】
– allpost-contactform-str_replace.php ( “All Post Contact Form”‘s Filter File – String Replace – ) ( How to Use: https://www.Rainbow-Link.com/FAQ.htm?&faq_id=246 )
– rl-apcf-redirect-conf.php ( “All Post Contact Form”‘s Redirect Conf File ) ( How to Use: https://www.Rainbow-Link.com/FAQ.htm?&faq_id=297 )
– language files
* rl-apcf-admin.php and rl-apcf-public.php,
rl-apcf-admin-ja.php and rl-apcf-public-ja.php,
rl-apcf-admin-ar.php and rl-apcf-public-ar.php,
rl-apcf-admin-zh.php and rl-apcf-public-zh.php
AutoResponder for “All Post Contact Form”
Carbon Copy for “All Post Contact Form”
Receiving Notice for “All Post Contact Form”
AutoResponder and Carbon Copy for “All Post Contact Form”
CSV for “All Post Contact Form”
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress Admin Panel.
- Set this plugin at “Settings” > “Contact Form”. See screenshot-1.png.
FAQ LIST URL
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“All Post Contact Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “All Post Contact Form” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Nov 4, 2022:
Admin can now select whether or not to enable cookies to prevent “bomb attacks” on the management screen. It used to be enabled by default. Disabled by default since this version.
Oct 30, 2022: The items automatically inserted by this plugin in the mail are hidden by default. You can select to show/hide on the management screen.
Oct 18, 2022: The option settings that have been set in the conf file have been changed so that they can be set on the management screen.
Mar 12, 2022: Fixed: Upgrade for PHP8 #2.
Dec 6, 2021: Fixed: tag missing. Upgrade for PHP8 #1.
Sep 9, 2019: Added: a new function: Creating your own Subjects
May 12, 2019: Update (tidied up the shape): allpost-contactform.css
Mar 29, 2019: Upgrade: allpost-contactform.css
Jan 7, 2019: Upgrade: allpost-contactform-str_replace.php.
Jan 7, 2019: Upgrade: allpost-contactform-language.php. We had intended to upgrade it on Dec 15, 2018, but, we found we couldn’t have upgraded it today.
Jan 3, 2019: Changed: the cookie removal process to run in the plug-in.
Jan 2, 2019: Changed: default design of the Confirmation Window and the Submission Window. We’ve made it possible to put a class and a background color on the even and odd rows of the table.
Jan 1, 2019: Stopped: displaying the check part to ‘prevent double submission’ on the Submission Window.
Dec 31, 2018: Because we had uploaded a file in the middle of making by mistake, we uploaded this version.
Dec 31, 2018:
* Added: the function to prevent double submission. We think a lot of people would have implemented this function by using jquery. But we decided to process it with a cookie as the initial setting of this plug-in.
If you’d like to maintain your own settings, or if you do not wish to process cookies, please use v1.2.8.
* Added: assets/header_apcf.php.
Dec 15, 2018: Added a default language: Chinese
Dec 5, 2018: Added: the function to redirect to the front page after completion of submission.
Nov 21, 2018: Changed: URL of our Catalogue
Nov 21, 2018: Fixed: Sanitizing Error
Nov 19, 2018: We added a new class of the submit-button for the “Confirmation Window”. The name of class = “btn_confirm”.
Oct 05, 2018: We noticed today that we had mistaken the version of WordPress. Sorry.
Aug 21, 2018: Added a default language: Arabic
Jul 23, 2018: Updated: allpost-contactform.css
added tag: To delete borders of the form-table by the initial setting
Jul 23, 2018: Updated: allpost-contactform.css
the class of ‘apcf_table’ to id of ‘apcf_table’
Jul 15, 2018: Updated: allpost-contactform.css
Deleting borders of the form-table by the initial setting
Jun 08, 2018: for the add-on ‘csv’
Feb 13, 2018 Added: 3 files below:
* allpost-contactform-str_replace.php ( How to Use: https://www.Rainbow-Link.com/FAQ.htm?&faq_id=246 )
Sep 23, 2017 Fixed: 1.1.5 Update Error
Sep 23, 2017 Added: 4 new functions: for Add-Ons. We are going to sell 4 add-ons for this plugin soon.
Sep 11, 2017 Fixed a bug: html5 validation error of the Confirmation Window.
May 17, 2017 Fixed a bug: on v 1.1.2, by mistake, we deleted creating-a-new-line-function of emailing. we revived it on this version.
May 15, 2017 Fixed: SVN upload error of v1.1.1.
May 14, 2017: Fixed: SVN upload error of v1.1.1.
May 15, 2017: Update: readme.txt & readme_ja.txt of v1.1.1.
May 14, 2017: Fixed: SVN upload error of v1.0.9.
May 14, 2017: Fixed Activation Error and version code error.
May 07, 2017: Update: readme.txt & readme_ja.txt
Apr 26, 2017: Update [ATTENTION] of readme.txt
Apr 26, 2017: Fixed: Activation Error
Apr 20, 2017: Fixed: commit-error of v1.0.6
Apr 20, 2017: Modified: screenshot-1.png, screenshot-7.png | Added: screenshot-13.png, screenshot-14.png | Fixed: a bug ( deleting-error of uploaded file )
Apr 19, 2017: Update: readme.txt & readme_ja.txt: Added: about 1.0.4 | Fixed: a bug ( displaying-error of “submit: CONFIRM” )
Apr 19, 2017: Added: a function to upload a file ( an attachment file ).
If you use this new function, please update your <form tag.
Apr 18, 2017: Modified: readme.txt & readme_ja.txt | Added: Language-Parts on GitHub
Apr 17, 2017: Modified: readme.txt & readme_ja.txt: DEMO URL
Apr 17, 2017: Update: readme.txt & readme_ja.txt: Added: ATTENTION
Apr 17, 2017: Fixed: a bug. now all ok!
Apr 17, 2017: Fixed: a bug
Apr 17, 2017: Update: readme.txt & readme_ja.txt: Added: LIVE DEMO URL
Apr 17, 2017: Update: readme.txt & readme_ja.txt: How To Activate
Apr 16, 2017: Update: readme.txt, Fixed: some bugs
Apr 15, 2017: Release