This is a easy plugin to create your own small form for login. add this plugin and user shortcode [aiob-login]
A few notes about the sections above:
- Just put shortcode [aiob-login] on page and you’ll get your login page done.
- From plugin admin panel, you can manage all
- You can change redirection after login
- You can change redirection after logout
- Able to change login error messages
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/aiob-logindirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- How to create this login form
Just create a page and put the [‘aiob-login’] and publish. You’ll get your login form.
Contributors & Developers
“all-in-one-box-login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
This is init stage