Get full control over the registration process by enabling invitation based Registration on your site.
Why is this a great Idea?
Use it for Marketing
Perfect for any launch of a community site. Get a great benefit from the snowball effect.
You will now know more about your user
Get a clear picture of the members of your site by knowing who invite them to your website.
Truly secure and transparent
Block unwanted registrations and spam once and for all with an invite-only form element.
Use our Pro Add-ons
Sell Products to invitation only. Ideal for a product release if you want to limit the user access in the beginning or get a social snowball effect by limiting the access to invite only.
Use Invite Codes in any BuddyForms form and limit Contact, Registration and Post Forms for users with an Invite Code. A perfect tool to allow “User Generated Content” on your site for people with an Invite Code only.
Let your users manage there Invite Codes and invite others from there profile.
Add-ons coming soon
Give your users credit for there used coupon codes or if they invite their friends. We build some nice roles so you can increase the engagement of your users to invite others by giving them points
Invite Tree Stats
See the flow of invites in a tree and manage your userbase in a way it would not be possible without an invite system. If you have a closed community, you can see in the tree where the people come from, and if you have some unwanted people coming into your community, you can see from which user the people got invited and delete the complete tree or make this user as spam, unwanted or fake.
How it works.
You create the first bunch of invite codes and define how many new Invite Codes get created for a new user. Also, no new invite codes are possible if you want to only invite people without letting them invite their friends. In case you allow your users to invite their friends. The new user gets a list of invite codes and can buy himself invite others. If the friend registers with the invite code, he will again get new invite codes generated and so on. With this technique, you can quickly build a user base of one particular user type.
Display the invite codes to invite others in any Page or BuddyPress Profile
Let your users write a custom invite message or use a predefined message
- Make your site launch more attractive
- Keep your member flow transparent
- Create a homogeneous user base
- Use for Marketing to generate a Snowball effect.
- Invite people to write on your site
Install like any other WordPress plugin.
Upload the entire folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Can I create invite codes for one specific eMail Address?
Can I define how many new Codes get created for each new user?
Can I use this out of the box with the WordPress Registration
Contributors & Developers
“All in One Invite Codes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.15 – 17 May 2022
- Fixed vulnerability issue.
- Fixed issue with tree view.
- Tested up to WordPress 6.0
1.0.14 – 17 May 2022
- Updated readme.txt
1.0.13 – 18 Mar 2022
- Fixed security issue.
1.0.12 – 1 Mar 2022
- Added new option to allow multiple use codes.
- Added new shortcode to create a list of unassigned codes on Frontend.
- Added new descriptive video in readme.txt file.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.9
1.0.11 – 19 Sep 2021
- Fixed: wp_mail error when destination email is empty
- Added Invite code length option
- Tested up with WordPress 5.8
1.0.10 – 8 Jun 2021
- Fixed: Show descriptive message when an invite code was already used or got deactivated.
- Feature: Bulk Create Invite Codes.
- Fixed: When default registration is disabled change the URL of the registration link.
- Feature: Added new hook to add custom email templates.
- Fixed: AIOIC style overlaping Buddyforms li Tags.
- Tested up with WordPress 5.7.2
1.0.9 – 8 Mar 2021
- Added new feature to trace start to end of the invite codes information.
- Added shortcode to tracker who invited user from Front-end.
- Tested up with WordPress 5.7
1.0.8 – 26 Jan 2021
- Added first styles
1.0.7 – 28 Dec 2020
- Added new filter all_in_one_invite_code_custom_email to allow developers email modifications.
1.0.6 – 14 Sept 2020
- Update the minimum wordpress version.
= 1.0.5 – 28 April. 2020
* Fixed case sensitive email validation
* Fixed email template and registration link
* Updated the language files.
* Fixed send email when create invite code
* Fixed Add the front end assets to the all_in_one_invite_codes_list_codes_by_user shortcode
* Created invite code from profile
* Added the localization files.
* Added victor as contributor of the plugin
= 1.0.4 – 29 Jan. 2020
* Fixed several smaller issues reported by users.
* Update to the latest Freemius SDK
= 1.0.3 beta – 08 Jul. 2019
* Set the invite code to active if created
* Fixed some js issues.
* Moved the js from the shortcode into the front js file
* Added a new admin option pages for the tree view and statistics
* Added new function to update the invite code after registration
* fixed an issue with the avatar in the user statistics
* Added the invite code as title
* Merged functions and clean up the code
* Fixed a issue with the invite code disable ajax
= 1.0.2 beta – 26 Jun. 2019
* Fixed a validation issue in the invite codes validation on the server site
= 1.0.1 beta – 24 Jun. 2019
* Added front js
* Fixed the invite code link in the email
* Fixed some issues in the shortcode to display user invite codes
* Changed the message text
* Added a new status “Active” to the invite code
* remove print_r outputs from the settings pag
= 1.0 beta 1 – 14 Jun. 2019
* First BETA version